My 3 Month Program For You:
- Free 90 minute consultation to discover if we are a match, and if what I do is what you want. The focus of this session is to give you a real experience of how I will coach you, whether it's for you, and whether or not you want to continue with me.
- 90 minute intake interview to determine your needs, goals and intentions
- Initial Genos Well-Being EI assessment - (15 minutes, taken online)
- 90 minute assessment debriefing session
- One 90 minute coaching and developmental strategy session per week for 8 weeks
- Post-coaching Genos Well-Being EI re-assessment - (15 minutes, taken online)
- 90 minute re-assessment debriefing session
- 90 minute program evaluation and ongoing strategy session
- Option to continue coaching after the 3 month program is complete
My personal coaching program is uniquely customized for you within this framework, and delivers 18 hours (12 sessions) of intensive, one-on-one EI developmental work spanning 3 months. You and I begin with building awareness, assisting you to look inside your life to discover what is, what's so, what's really true for you inside yourself and within your relationships. We then work to develop a new way of taking responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words and actions. Based on your new insights and your ownership of the context for your life, we then develop an action plan that will produce the desired results you want for yourself. Over time, the weekly sessions help you turn your insights into new ways of perceiving, thinking and behaving that become permanent, practical ways of being your most powerful, creative and authentic Self that you bring to every aspect of your life and to every interaction with others.
The post-coaching re-assessment gives us an accurate measure of your progress and growth, and is based on real-world observations of what you do now that is more effective than what you did before this developmental work. This measurement of growth is especially important for accountability in 'soft skill' development, an area usually considered to be very difficult to quantify. After the program you can then examine the value and benefit of your investment in coaching and decide if you would like to continue with additional developmental work.
What would the benefit be in your life if you :
- Could easily recognize and understand the difference between your thoughts and your feelings in a new way?
- Had a language for feelings that enabled you to express yourself more effectively than you do now?
- Could see into the hearts of others, not only what they feel, but also the underlying causes and motivations for those feelings?
- Had a process for applying feeling information, from yourself and others, into your decision making and problem solving?
- Were able to manage your moods and feelings so you are consistently more effective in achieving your goals and objectives than you are now?
- Were able to support others in managing their moods and feelings so they are consistently more effective in achieving their goals and objectives?
- Had new methods for influencing others that comes from deeper integrity and compassion (love) rather than from domination and control (fear)?
- Were able to be in truly effective command of your own strong feelings such as anger, frustration, resentment and stress?
What value would those insights, skills and processes have for you?
How would your life be different than it is now?
Is this program right for you?
I don't know, and only you can say.
So let's have a conversation and find out.
Monday through Friday - 10 AM to 6 PM - Eastern Time
Contact me by email:
Work with Carmine
Success comes when you change wishing into doing!
Make Your Dreams Come True:
Hire A Life Coach
Confidentiality is a sacred trust.
We never sell, rent or trade
our clients' personal data.
We never spam.
All content on this page © 2001-2021
Carmine Leo and LifeCoaching.com
except where otherwise noted.