My 3 Month Program For You:
- Free 90 minute introduction and consultation to discover if we are a match and if what I do meets your needs. The focus of this session is to give you a real experience of how I will coach you and whether this work is appropriate for you and/or your team. The first hour introduces models, language and conceptual structures, and then we coach.
- Once you have determined that we are a match, then:
- Initial Genos 360 EI assessment with 12 to 16 raters - (managers, peers, direct reports, customers)
(20 minutes, taken online)
- 90 minute assessment debriefing session
- One 90 minute coaching and developmental strategy session per week for 8 weeks
- Post-coaching Genos 360 EI re-assessment with 12 to 16 raters - (same participants as before)
(20 minutes, taken online)
- 90 minute re-assessment debriefing session
- 90 minute specific-focus coaching session
- 90 minute program evaluation and ongoing strategy session
- Option to continue coaching after the 3 month program is complete
My leadership and executive coaching program is uniquely customized for you within this framework, and delivers 18 hours (12 sessions) of intensive, one-on-one EI developmental work spanning 3 months. Because the Genos 360 EI assessment measures behaviors, and all the coaching sessions are focused there, the input and feedback from your raters (managers, peers, direct reports and customers/clients) provides us with a powerful opportunity to positively impact your relationships in the workplace. Over time, the weekly sessions help you turn your insights into new ways of perceiving, thinking and behaving that become permanent, practical ways of being your most powerful, creative and authentic Self that you bring to every interaction with others, including your relationships outside the workplace.
The post-coaching re-assessment gives us an accurate measure of your progress and growth and is based on real-world observations - by yourself and others - of what you do now that is more effective than what you did before this developmental work. This measurement of growth is especially important for accountability in 'soft skill' development, an area usually considered to be very difficult to quantify. After the program, using any metric you choose, you can then judge the value of your investment to you personally, as well as in terms of its contribution to your company's bottom line.
What would the benefit be in your life if you :
- Could easily recognize and understand the difference between your thoughts and your feelings in a new way?
- Had a new language for feelings that enabled you to express yourself more clearly to your colleagues and staff?
- Could see into the hearts of your colleagues and staff, not only what they feel, but also the underlying causes and motivations for the behaviors rising out of those feelings?
- Had a process for applying feeling information, from yourself and others, into your decision making and problem solving so you acquire better buy-in?
- Were more able to manage your moods and feelings so you are consistently more effective in achieving your goals and objectives in the workplace?
- Were more able to support your colleagues and staff in managing their moods and feelings so they are consistently more effective in achieving their goals and objectives in the workplace?
- Had a method for influencing your colleagues and staff that comes from integrity and compassion (connection) rather than from domination and control (fear)?
- Were able to be in more effective command of your own strong feelings such as anger, frustration, resentment and stress?
What value would those insights, skills and processes have for you?
How would your life at work be different than it is now?
Is this program right for you?
I don't know, and only you can say.
So let's have a conversation and find out.
Monday through Friday - 10 AM to 6 PM - Eastern Time
(6 PM is the start time for my last appointment of the day)
Set up an appointment:
Work with Carmine
Success comes when you change wishing into doing!
Make Your Dreams Come True:
Hire A Life Coach
Confidentiality is a sacred trust.
We never sell, rent or trade
our clients' personal data.
We never spam.
All content on this page © 2001-2016
Carmine Leo and LifeCoaching.com
except where otherwise noted.