Carmine Leo, CEC, PCC
Work with Carmine
EI = IE
Emotional intelligence is a keystone skill for successful coaching. Whether you are a life coach, an executive coach or someone who is considering coaching as a career, ultimately, your optimal effectiveness in your own life and with your clients will be direct result of your skill in demonstrating emotionally intelligent behavior. Yes, there are other factors contributing to successful coaching relationships: mastery of coaching skills, techniques and processes, experience, personality, character, common sense, and so on. However, your personal degree of emotional intelligence is the foundation upon which all those other factors stand.
I will guide you through a step-by-step program that will teach you a new way to recognize your feelings and understand how they are affecting your thoughts and your choices. If you become your most powerful, creative and authentic Self, then your inner capacity for joy and contentment arises naturally out of your being, and you will inevitably connect with and influence others in a powerful and positive way. That translates directly into significantly greater effectiveness with your clients. You will learn how to manage yourself differently, how to understand yourself and other people differently, and how to tap your full potential for success and happiness. When we do our own inner work first, then everything else falls naturally into place.
How will you and I accomplish that together?
Emotional Intelligence Development for Coaches
Focused on Authentic Being
My 3 Month Program For You:
- Free 90 minute consultation to discover if we are a match, and if what I do is what you want. The focus of this session is to give you a real experience of how I will coach you, whether it's for you, and whether or not you want to continue with me.
(call to set appointment - 207-474-8212)
- 90 minute intake interview to determine your needs, goals and intentions
- Initial Genos Well-Being EI assessment - (15 minutes, taken online)
- 90 minute assessment debriefing session
- One 90 minute coaching and developmental strategy session per week for 8 weeks
- Post-coaching Genos Well-Being EI re-assessment - (15 minutes, taken online)
- 90 minute re-assessment debriefing session
- 90 minute program evaluation and ongoing strategy session
- Option to continue coaching after the 3 month program is complete
My EI development program for coaches is uniquely customized for you within this framework, and delivers 18 hours (12 sessions) of intensive, one-on-one EI developmental work spanning 3 months. At every step, we tie your personal gains to application with your clients. You and I begin with building awareness, assisting you to look inside your life to discover what is, what's so, what's really true for you inside yourself and within your relationships. We then work to develop a new way of taking responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words and actions. Based on your new insights and your ownership of the context for your life, we then develop an action plan that will produce the desired results you want for yourself. Over time, the weekly sessions help you turn your insights into new ways of perceiving, thinking and behaving that become permanent, practical ways of being your most powerful, creative and authentic Self that you bring to every aspect of your life and to every interaction with others.
The post-coaching re-assessment gives us an accurate measure of your progress and growth, and is based on real-world observations of what you do now that is more effective than what you did before this developmental work. This measurement of growth is especially important for accountability in 'soft skill' development, an area usually considered to be very difficult to quantify. After the program you can then examine the value and benefit of your investment in coaching and decide if you would like to continue with additional developmental work.
What would the benefit be in your life if you :
- Could easily recognize and understand the difference between your thoughts and your feelings in a new way?
- Had a language for feelings that enabled you to express yourself more effectively than you do now?
- Could see into the hearts of others, not only what they feel, but also the underlying causes and motivations for those feelings?
- Had a process for applying feeling information, from yourself and others, into your decision making and problem solving?
- Were able to manage your moods and feelings so you are consistently more effective in achieving your goals and objectives than you are now?
- Were able to support others in managing their moods and feelings so they are consistently more effective in achieving their goals and objectives?
- Had new methods for influencing others that comes from deeper integrity and compassion (love) rather than from domination and control (fear)?
- Were able to be in truly effective command of your own strong feelings such as anger, frustration, resentment and stress?
How would those personal gains impact your effectiveness as a coach?
What value would those insights, skills and processes have for you?
How would your life be different than it is now?
What would be the result for your clients?
Is this program right for you?
I don't know, and only you can say.
So let's have a conversation and find out.
Call me at 207-474-8212
(Ask for Carmine)
Monday through Friday - 10 AM to 6 PM - Eastern Time
Or contact me by email:
Work with Carmine
Success comes when you change wishing into doing!
Make Your Dreams Come True:
Hire A Life Coach
Confidentiality is a sacred trust.
We never sell, rent or trade
our clients' personal data.
We never spam.
All content on this page © 2001-2021
Carmine Leo and LifeCoaching.com
except where otherwise noted.